We create custom bouquets for your event from fresh-cut flowers grown here at the Farm. The Quonquont style is relaxed and meadow-inspired, with combinations devised from the flowers that are looking their best at the moment. With your vision as a guide, we create designs to complement your style and color scheme while celebrating the look, feel, and fragrance of the season. Our commitment to seasonal, Quonquont-raised flowers means that we cannot guarantee specific flowers or colors.
We list the starting prices below to help you with budget planning. Many variables, such as your choice of vases and the style and size of arrangements, will impact the final price.
Wedding Party Flowers (tied with white or neutral ribbon)
- bridal bouquet ~~$85 and up
- bouquet for attendant~~$60 and up
- pin corsage~~$18 and up
- floral crown~~$30 and up
- large arrangement for altar or pedestal~~$100 and up
- small bouquet to hang from shepherd’s crook, chair, or pew end~~$15 and up
- decoration of arbor/chuppah~~$300 and up
- table flowers
- centerpieces~~$40 and up
- mason jars~~$15 to $30
- cluster of bud vases/small bottles ~~$20 and up
- cake/buffet/gift/bar/guest book/cocktail tables~~$30 and up
- large arrangement~~$100 and up
- cake flowers~~$30 and up
For off-Farm events only:
- Set up and break down~~$75.00 per hour
- Delivery (includes load and unload)~~$40 plus 55 cents per mile (round trip)
Not seeing something you’d like? contact us
We require a $100 non-refundable deposit i to reserve your date. Half of the total is due when the contract is signed; the balance (less the deposit) is due 3 weeks prior to your event.
Email us for more information.