Quonquont Farm is open for the picking season. Check out our hours.
- In accordance with current CDC guidelines for our community, we ask that everyone–regardless of vaccine status–wear a mask inside our buildings, including our farm store and event barn;
- We continue to offer “barnside” service for people who do not wish to come inside the store.
- You can bring your own picking containers; and
- Leashed, friendly dogs can join us again!
- Learn more about visiting the farm.
We are a private residence and a working farm. If you’d like to visit when our farmstand is closed, you must contact us to make an appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment, please check in with the appropriate staff person.
If you are feeling sick on the day of the appointment, please reschedule.