Quonquont Farm opens for the season on Tuesday July 6th for pick your own blueberries and flowers.
- Although public health guidelines in our community have eased, our event staff continues to wear masks.
- Vaccinated people do not need to wear masks (we recommend masks for anyone not vaccinated—particularly in the farm store);
- We continue to offer “barnside” service for people who do not wish to come inside the store.
- You can bring your own picking containers; and
- Leashed, friendly dogs can join us again!
We are a private residence and a working farm. If you’d like to visit when our farmstand is closed, you must contact us to make an appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment, please check in with the appropriate staff person.
If you are feeling sick on the day of the appointment, please reschedule.