Attending an event at Quonquont Farm? We look forward to having you! Here’s what you need to know:
What to Wear
Your hosts will set the dress code, but we have some additional tips:
- Most ceremonies are outside, and our parking area is not paved—you will likely be walking on grass and stones.
- During the spring or fall, you might consider a wrap or jacket so you can enjoy our outdoor spaces and lawn games in comfort.
- We provide umbrellas for sun or rain, and have heat and air conditioning in the Barn.
Parking and Accessibility
- We have ample, lighted parking. If you need parking or other assistance for someone with a disability, just notify the parking assistant when you arrive.
- We have a golf cart to assist people with disabilities if the ceremony is held in the orchard.
- Our event spaces and restrooms are accessible.
- If you are arriving by rideshare, just let the parking assistant know and they will direct you to the best drop off spot.
You are coming to a working farm. We welcome you to enjoy the farm property, keeping these things in mind:
- We raise fruit, flowers, eggs, and vegetables for sale. Please do not pick from our gardens or orchards;
- Please stay out of areas marked closed; and
- Please do not enter animal pens.
Be Kind, Have Fun, and Make Good Choices
We are excited to have you come celebrate at our farm.
- We allow smoking outdoors. Please extinguish all smoking materials in designated “smoker’s poles” around the perimeter of the event barn.
- While we don’t allow outside alcohol on property we do have a full bar with beautiful farm-fresh ingredients.
- At Quonquont Farm, we are committed to a workplace free of harassment. We will not tolerate any conduct that puts a member of the Quonquont Farm staff at risk.
- We love dogs just as much as you do, unfortunately your pup will need to celebrate from home—with the exception of documented service animals & authorized pets in the wedding party.
Visit Us Again!
Our farm store is open July through October every day but Monday. We’d love to have you experience our farm in its full glory by picking your own fruit or flowers, sipping a cold drink from our porch, and enjoying the view.
Header Photo by Chris Ashton Photography