Our site fee includes the amenities below and six hours usage of the Quonquont Barn & grounds for a ceremony and reception, plus usage of the wedding suite and grounds for photographs prior to the event.
Saturday & Holiday Weekend Events~~$17,000
(Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day and Indigenous Peoples’ Day)
May – August, Friday and Sunday Events~~$15,000
September & October, Friday and Sunday Events ~~$16,000
If you’re planning an event for fewer than 100 guests please be in touch for additional discounts.
$2,500 non-refundable deposit is required, along with a signed contract, to reserve your date.
We are here to help you host the perfect event. Allow us to provide these additional amenities:
- Our events team will provide personalized, professional coordination and on-site management on the day of your event.
- Relax in our historic farmhouse, which serves as a dressing suite beginning at 9AM. The elegant space is equipped with floor-length mirrors, refrigeration, glasses, and china.
- We’ll help you design and implement your floor plan using our round reception tables, a sweetheart table, floor-length ivory table linens, ceremony chairs, and elegant fruitwood Chiavari chairs with an ivory cushion. *
- Once you choose your ideal ceremony site, we will place the chairs just so.
- Decorate with one of our complimentary arbors, wine barrels, wooden apple crates, and additional twinkle or bistro lighting.
- Practice makes perfect. We welcome you to schedule a one-hour rehearsal prior to the wedding day.
- Your guests can enjoy our hand-laid stone patio, complete with high top tables, umbrellas, comfy Adirondack chairs, and an optional outdoor bar.
- Flowers—from apple blossoms to zinnias—are definitely our thing. From spring to fall, you’ll be surrounded by a colorful seasonal palette.
- Our courteous staff will direct the onsite parking and assist your guests throughout the event.
- The comfort of your guests is our priority. The barn is climate-controlled and, if your guests go outside, we provide individual white umbrellas in the event of rain or hot sun.
- We welcome guests with disabilities and have made our parking, ceremony sites, restrooms, and reception areas fully accessible.
- Our golf cart will help guests with limited mobility and your wedding party get where they need to go throughout the day.
- We think you could spend all day taking photographs in this setting—and on your special day, you’ll have unlimited time to do so. If you’d like an additional session prior to your event, just make an appointment. It’s on us.
- Our spacious, accessible restrooms come equipped with locally made soap, amenities baskets, and changing tables.
- All of our bar packages come with the necessary glassware, including champagne flutes.
- Our catering kitchen is available to the caterer of your choice.
- Your guests will find a variety of accommodations within 5 to 20 minutes of the Farm.
- We will help coordinate your decoration delivery, set-up, and breakdown.
*Long tables can be exchanged for rounds at a rate of $100 per table
Valid for 2024 with a signed contract