Sunday, July 22, 2018, rain or shine
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
It’s blueberry season…let’s celebrate!
Fun and games for all ages. Join naturalist Laurie Sanders to explore wildlife and hunt for blue dragons around the Quonquont Pond. Enter your favorite blueberry delicacy in our Great Blueberry Bake Off. Or sample the entries produced by professional and amateur bakers and cast your vote for the winner–proceeds to benefit the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts.
Click here for Bake Off details
- try your hand at the Blueberry Bash Obstacle Course, Blueberry Corn Hole, or Pin the Tail on the Beaver. Search for “Berried” Treasure and other games. Picture yourself as a blueberry at the Face-in-the-Hole Photo Board. Pick your own berries and flowers.
- enjoy food from Wicked Awesome Eats, Tom’s Hot Dogs, Crooked Stick Pops, and Hager’s Blueberry Doughnuts
- vote for your favorite entries in the Great Blueberry Bake Off. Proceeds to benefit the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts.
- join naturalist Laurie Sanders to explore wildlife and hunt for blue dragons around the Quonquont Pond.
- tap your toes along with Whately’s own MilkBottle Band.
- bake-off Judging and Awards with Tinky Weisblat