We create custom bouquets from fresh-cut flowers grown here at the Farm and harvested for your event. The Quonquont style is relaxed and meadow-inspired, with combinations devised from the flowers that are looking their best at the moment. With your vision as a guide, we create designs to complement your style and color scheme while celebrating the look, feel, and fragrance of the season. Our commitment to seasonal, Quonquont-raised flowers means that we cannot guarantee specific flowers or colors. We can guarantee that they will be beautiful.
We list the starting prices below to help you with budget planning. Variables such as your choice of vases and the style and size of arrangements will determine the final price.
In order to devote our full attention to each client, we accept a limited number of events for floral design each year.
A $500 nonrefundable booking fee and signed contract will reserve your date. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to your event.
Wedding Party Flowers (tied with white or neutral ribbon)
- hand-held bouquets ~~small $55 and up, medium $75 and up, large $100 and up
- pin corsage~~$20 and up
- wrist corsage~~$29
- floral crown~~$45 and up
- large arrangement for altar, wine barrels, or stand~~$100 and up
- floral decoration of arbor/chuppah~~$275 and up
- seasonal meadow flowers in sap buckets~~$100 for two
- dried flower confetti~~$20 for gallon bag
- table flowers
- centerpieces~~$45 and up
- cluster of bud vases/small bottles ~~$40 and up
- other tables (cake/buffet/gift/bar/guest book/cocktail)~~$45 and up
- large arrangement~~$100 and up
- cake flowers~~$35 and up
For off-Farm events only:
- Set up and break down~~$75.00 per hour
- Delivery (includes load and unload)~~$40 plus 55 cents per mile (round trip)
Not seeing something you’d like? contact us