At Quonquont Farm, you and your guests are the center of celebration. You’ll experience generous hospitality, elegant occasions, and an event your guests will rave about for years to come. Allow our expert team to attend to every element of your event planning and execution with unparalleled attention to detail and extraordinary service.
Whether you are expecting 200 guests or 10, let us make your day perfect. We can accommodate a large traditional wedding or an intimate elopement—or any celebratory event in between. Our event season runs from May through October. We are inviting reservations 2023 and 2024 seasons.
Traditional Wedding Package
- Our event team will provide personalized, professional coordination and on-site management on the day of your event
- Relax in our historic farmhouse dressing suite for two hours prior to the ceremony. The elegant space is equipped with floor-length mirrors, refrigeration, glasses, china, and air conditioning.
- We’ll help you design and implement your floor plan using our long or round reception tables, a sweetheart table, floor-length ivory table linens, ceremony chairs, and elegant fruitwood Chiavari chairs with an ivory cushion.
- Usher your guests to a seat on our manicured lawn. Or lead them down the path to a clearing in the apple orchard to witness your exchange of vows. Our soaring post-and-beam pavilion overlooks a blooming field of flowers and provides shelter and shade, rain or shine, for your ceremony. Once you choose your ideal ceremony site, we will place the chairs just so.
Decorate with one of our complimentary arbors, wine barrels, wooden apple crates, and additional twinkle or bistro lighting.
- Practice makes perfect. We welcome you to schedule a one-hour rehearsal prior to the ceremony.
- Welcome your guests to our hand laid flagstone patio. Surrounded by lush gardens, your guests can enjoy a cocktail on the patio or sit back in one of the Adirondack chairs on our lawn to take in the sweeping view of orchards, forests, meadows, and mountains that provide the perfect backdrop for your special day.
- Host dinner inside our event barn. Originally built more than a century ago, the Barn at Quonquont Farm has been painstakingly restored to a bright, open space that will dazzle your guests. The barn board interior pairs beautifully with stylish lighting to create an elegant setting to celebrate any occasion.
- Our courteous staff will direct the onsite parking and assist your guests throughout the event.
- Your guests’ comfort is our priority. The Barn is climate-controlled, and if your guests go outside, we provide individual white umbrellas in the event of rain or hot sun.
- We welcome guests with disabilities and have made our parking, ceremony sites, restrooms, and reception areas fully accessible.
- Our golf cart will help guests with limited mobility and your wedding party get where they need to go throughout the day.
- We think you could spend all day taking photographs in this setting—and on your special day, you’ll have unlimited time to do so. If you’d like an additional session prior to your event, just make an appointment. It’s on us.
- Our spacious, accessible restrooms come equipped with locally made soap, amenities baskets, and changing tables.
- Creative cocktails, top-shelf liquor, and the products of local master brewers make the warm charm of Quonquont’s Silo Bar the talk of the town. We infuse our own seasonal fresh fruit and cider into delightful concoctions that will complement your evening, keep your guests content, and add a personal touch to your festive occasion. Let our team work with you to design the perfect cocktail for your perfect day. All of our bar packages come with the necessary glassware, including champagne flutes.
- Our catering kitchen is available to the caterer of your choice.
- Your guests will find a variety of accommodations within 5 to 20 minutes of the Farm.
- We will help coordinate your decoration delivery, set-up, and breakdown
- Exclusive access to the property on the day of your event